So many choices for today’s Valentine’s Day celebration. Do we go out to dinner? How about a show? A movie? Drinks at a shwanky bar? Dinner with another couple? Overnight in a hotel? What is the going to be the most romantic way to celebrate the day with your partner, and how are you going to find out before spending one pretty penny (or dollar, as the case may be).
Fortunately, just in time for Valentine’s Day is the Shagscore (Sexy Hotel and Activity Guide) app, designed to help sort through all these options. Using it is easy, and here is a video to help you with the step-by-step process.
Plug in your activities, restaurants and chose a hotel option (parent’s basement is an option, I would go for something a little more dignified) and hit the button. Your chances of scoring are compiled, using a complex romance algorithm. Keep trying options until you get it right, and then hit the town, comforted in the knowledge that your plan has great shag-ability!
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? And more importantly, what was your Shagscore?
- Nightlife: Put Your Shagscore to Good Use to Get Some Lovins
- Beaches: What is Your Shagability?
- Hotels: Did You Pick the Right Hotel for Shagability on Valentine’s Day
- Lodging: Lodging Selection Partner for Valentine’s Day
- Restaurants: Shagscore Baby! Don’t Make Plans Without It
- Travel Industry News: Shagscore.com Debuts in Time for Valentine’s Day